Mandy Vavrinak is a public relations and integrated marketing pro who sums up her mission for clients in just a few words: She finds and tells the stories of people, brands, businesses and places. Socially savvy, bottom-line focused and fueled by lattes and chocolate, this mom of four knows how to dig deep, connect the dots for businesses and media, and use the power of our connected world to its best effect.
… Is The Story of You.
Yes, this page may be called “About Mandy Vavrinak” but really, my story is the story of YOU. My business is built on helping people, brands, communities and companies find their story and tell it well. I love what I do… I am constantly meeting new people, seeing new places, getting to delve deep into what makes companies and brands tick. I own Crossroads Communications, LLC, a Tulsa, Oklahoma integrated marketing and public relations company, and our job is to move businesses and brands from here to there, even if they aren’t quite sure where “there” is. We take the time and employ the tools and processes to help our clients define goals, set strategies and achieve success through getting their message(s) out to the right people at the right time.
We know what works to reach the right people with the right message at the right time and in the right medium. Contact me and tell me a little about what you want to do. We’ll set a time so I can focus on just you and your business, and for one hour, fee-waived, I’ll listen to your marketing or PR challenge(s), take a look at your existing plans and materials, answer your questions, and tell you what I think or recommend. Email me, tweet me, call me, but let’s get going on telling your story.
Need more help getting your business off the ground or taking it the next level? I coach small businesses through the processes of getting launched, getting going and getting it right… helping them take off and creating new stories that need to be told.
Need an engaging, knowledgable speaker for your group to talk about marketing, public relations, new media, social media, launching a business or owning a business? I speak frequently to groups large and small about these and related topics and I love sharing my passion and experience with others.
More about principal Mandy Vavrinak:
- Integrated marketing pro, including advertising, PR and social media channels.
- Writer and speaker, teacher.
- Graphic designer.
- Experienced strategist – I am passionate about fully investigating & understanding before attempting to market some thing, some one, an idea, place or space.
- Specialist in facilitated meetings to brainstorm and develop ideas to answer the question of “Where is THERE for us?”
- How can we apply what we know to something new? How/where can we grow?
- What do we really have to offer, and how does it affect our marketplace? How do we quantify it, package it, sell it?
- What is the true human face of our community or business, and why does it or should it matter to our market?
- What should our internal structure look like if we are to achieve our goals… and do our goals make sense?
And a little about Mandy, personally:
- Wife to a talented husband, Robert Vavrinak, a partner in Crossroads Communications, LLC.
- Mom to 4 children ranging from a near-adult to a preschooler.
- Lover of chocolate. All kinds, but dark chocolate is my favorite.
- Thinker and writer by nature.
- Avid reader, with a split between good fiction and “business reading.”
- Avowed Apple user.
Ready to go? Contact Crossroads Communications here and tell us a little about what you want to do. We’ll set a time so I can focus on just you and your business, and for one hour, at no cost, I’ll listen to your marketing or PR challenge, take a look at your existing plans and materials, answer your questions, and tell you what I think or recommend. Email me, call me, tweet me, but let’s get going on telling your story.